Melissa's Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Offer!

We are currently in the process of drafting our offer on the house today!
Grant said there was a LOT of interest in this house and talks of other offers coming in this week. I've heard that agents can tell you there is lots of interest just to get you to move quickly, but I believe it in this case. This house is underpriced and larger than most of the houses in the area, so I can see why there's been lots of interest. Apparently, the sellers are very anxious to sell their home quickly because they have their eye on another house they want to buy.

We are hoping to submit the offer tomorrow, and then we're giving the sellers 24 hours to respond. I really hope we get the house, but I'm also trying to remind myself that there's a very likely possibility that they will accept another offer. The good news is that there are other houses we still like, so we're just trying to keep that in mind.
I'll keep you posted!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home