Melissa's Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bad luck

Seriously, I feel like we are on a major steak of bad luck when it comes to cars.

1. We total Eric's car in the accident (12/31)
2. A week later someone does a hit and run of his mom's car that we were borrowing at the Brookhaven MARTA station (1/6)
3. We spend $700 on a bunch of brake work on my car on Friday (1/23)
4. My parent's neighbor backs into my car tonight as we were celebrating my birthday dinner (1/25)

Really??? Is it possible to damage 3 cars in less than a month, and none of them be your fault? Since bad things supposedly happen in threes, I'm hoping we have better luck going forward.

In other news, there is another offer on the house. So we increased our offer a bit and now we are waiting to hear. I hope that it's good news on my birthday! Otherwise, we will be quite dissappointed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home