Melissa's Blog

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Weekend

Our first couple days in the house have been quite eventful. We had several family and friend visitors (shout outs to Mom, Dad, Beaird, Judy, Robert, Lawson, and Brandy!) over for a quick tour, and we did some work getting a few things set up. Let me re-phrase, Eric did some work and I sort of stood around and watched. I'm not very handy!

Once it started snowing on Sunday I drove over to the house to snap a quick photo as a memory of our first weekend in the house. I love snow.
And on Sunday we welcomed a new family member! In the middle of the snow 'storm' Eric's sister had her baby, Will. We spent a good part of the afternoon at the hospital waiting for him to be born and watching him in the nursery. I took a few pics, but this is the only one where he has clothes on...and I'd feel bad for posting a naked picture! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home